Emerging markets such as China and India are becoming key markets globally. Leading players are shifting production bases to Asia to boost revenue to benefit from the region’s growing infrastructure requirements and positive government policies. India’s construction equipment market in particular outpaced global growth trends by achieving Rs 208.4 billion last year. The revenue is expected to grow by 20.5 percent
CAGR in 2016.
Rapid urbanization in India has increased the demand of residential and commercial buildings, increasing the demand for construction equipment exponentially. UBM India’s extensive industry database and contacts will help participating companies meet their business objectives.
- Cranes, Forklifts
- Heavy & Light Machinery
- Earthmoving Equipment, Demolition, Reinforcing, Repair and Demolition Equipment
- Mixing Equipment, Mobile and Static Batching Plants
- Accessories and Tools
- Concrete Testing Equipment
- Concrete Finishing & Texturing Machinery
- Dry Shake Hardeners, Vibrators
- Vehicles and Trucks
and many more..