The size of the industrial and commercial flooring segments in the country is estimated to be around INR 4,000 Cr and growing. Both these segments have been growing at a rate of 15-20% in recent times. The growth of the flooring market has been fuelled by the increasing demands being placed by clients, with respect to quality and functional durability. Factors like newer market avenues; varied application areas, and with
government support is expected to drive the industrial and commercial flooring industry in the near future.
Concrete Show India provides the Commercial & Industrial flooring with an ideal business platform to open doors to tier 2 & 3 markets as wellas government and industrial organisations.
- Machinery And Equipment
- Steel Fibers
- Curing Agents
- Sealing Agents
- Floor Sand
- Steel Fiber Concrete Floor
- Non-Metallic Aggregate Wear-Resistant Floor,
- Carborundum Aggregate Wear-Resistant Floor
- Alloy Aggregate Wear-Resistant Floor
- Concrete Sand Treatment Agent
- Surficial Hardening and Dustproof Treatment Agent
- Concrete Sealing and Curing Agent
- Cement-Based Floor Seal Hardening and Polishing Treatment Agent
- Floor Care and Maintenance
and many more..